Omega View 45
Professional View Cameras
What photographers knew many years ago is still true today: to achieve optimum photographic quality, creativity, and image control, there is no finer tool than the large-format view camera.
Omega View 45E and 45F cameras represent the best of two worlds: they are high-precision, high-performance 4"x5" cameras designed for years of professional use... at very affordable prices. This unique combination... and their complete range of professional accessories — makes them sound investments in your photographic future — whether you plan commercial, illustrative, architectural, industrial, portrait, still life, or other critical applications.
The Omega View 45F adds to the extensive capabilities of the 45E a convenient, built-in revolving back for ultimate composing freedom, and provision for use with-special wide angle bellows. In other operating features and respects, the two Omega View models are the same ... and, both are constructed to identical standards of reliable, professional precision.
Omega View 45E • 45F features check list
- 360° revolving back for maximum composing freedom (standard on Omega View 45F, optional accessory for Omega View 45E).
- Provision for wide angle bellows (Omega View 45F exclusively).
- Full complement of camera movements: Swings, tilts, lateral shifts, rising front and back.
- Swings, tilts and lateral shifts are detented for easy zeroing.
- Rack and pinion movement with lock for rising front and back.
- Dual locking knobs for swings, tilts and lateral shifts.
- Easy to apply reference scales are provided for tilts and lateral shifts.
- Accepts all standard 4x5 sheet film holders, Polaroid Land Film Holder Model 545, film packs and Graflok accessories.
- 2¼" x 2¾" (6x7cm) and 2¼" x 3¼" (6x9cm) roll film formats with accessory Quick Roll Sliders.
- Large monorail for greater rigidity.
- 10mm reference marks on monorail to assist in bellows extension determination.
- Removable monorail end caps for ease of disassembly and transportation.
- Elevated monorail rib maintains precise alignment of front and rear standards.
- Rigid tripod mounting block with two tripod mounting sockets.
- Monorail rotates 10° for convenient horizontal alignment.
- Fast and micro focusing for front and rear standards with lock.
- Large square lensboard accepts nearly all lens and shutter combinations.
- A full range of recessed and adapter lensboards.
- Two spirit levels on rear standard for bringing rear standard to vertical or aligning camera on horizontal and vertical axis for zeroing.
- Ground glass back changes conveniently from horizontal to vertical.
- Professional black finish.