Graflex Depthmaster Stereo Graphic Camera Brochure Camera
LIFELIKE 3-D COLOR PICTURES AS EASY AS A... B... C...
- SELECT THE CORRECT EXPOSURE SETTING; there are five positions, marked Cloudy, Hazy, Bright and Brilliant (plus an f/16 position for special use) for color film.
- SIGHT and SHOOT
- WIND FILM FOR NEXT PICTURE. This automatically cocks shutter, prevents double exposures and turns film counter dial.
Now, for the first time you can own a precision-made 3-D stereo camera that is so simple to use you dont have to know a thing about photography to get true-to-life pictures. To give you this kind of camera, engineering skills conceived Stereo Graphic Depthmaster Auto-focus. Depthmaster Auto-focus insures the greatest range of sharpness from foreground to infinity of any stereo camera... without requiring complicated settings.
Here, then, is the first stereo camera that lets you enjoy taking 3-D color pictures even though youre a beginner. And at the same time, advanced amateurs and professional photographers alike can get better stereo results more easily than ever before.
STEREO GRAPHIC LENSES are 35 mm., f/4 lenses, color corrected and coated. They are mounted so that pictures taken with the Stereo Graphic will have a greater in-focus range from foreground to infinity than those taken with any other stereo camera.
- ONLY ONE DIAL TO SET... clearly marked Cloudy, Hazy, Bright, Brilliant and f/16 to cope with available light.
- Automatic shutter cocking, double exposure prevention and film counter dial.
- Built-in synchronization for Type M flash lamps (No. 5, No. 25, etc.). Wired shoe for clip-on flash unit.
- Easy-to-use Optical Viewfinder and Push-Button Rewind Release.
- Lightweight precision die-cast aluminum body.
- Modern styling with satin metal finish and silver grey cover.
- Instantaneous and Bulb shutter settings.
- Uses stereo color film or regular 35 mm. film cartridges.
- Top grain leather carrying case.
- Made by the manufacturer of the famous Speed Graphic.